Handy Tips On Printer Support

I am working with an animation-based multinational company. The job is very exciting yet challenging. I get numerous small-scaled projects daily, which have to be submitted by the end of the day. The projects require me to do loads of creative work across the different genres including animation-based cartoons, graphic files/documents, and high-definition images containing highly-defined picture quality. All the work done have to be printed and duly submitted. Many a times it becomes difficult to produce such high quality documents from the printers and I, being the technically-uneducated person, am still using the age-old printer that was installed a few years back. I always feared that installing a new printer would be time consuming and at the same time would require loads of technical expertise, therefore always shied away from the idea of installing a new printer. Never did once it come across my mind that I could seek professional printer support; that too online.

I toiled on for some time till one day a friend of mine visited me at work. Watching me work that hard without a need, he insisted that I install the latest printer available in the market. I shared with him my reservations and he almost laughed at me saying there were millions of instructional videos available online that could help me to install a printer on my own. These printer support videos were, according to him, specifically made for people like me!

I tried searching online for instructional videos and came across thousands of them but each confused me all the more, rather than educating. Every video I searched contained so much information, that it complicated the entire video and took it to a level beyond my understanding. I never had a technical background, so I consulted my friend once again. He came to rescue but not entirely. He then suggested to me a tech support firm, which offered online help. I gave no second thoughts and immediately called the helpline number. The tech support engineers were really helpful and patient enough to inform me of the various printers and printer settings. With their expert printer support ideas and tips I not only ended buying a new printer for myself but also installed it myself. Now, I am quite thorough with each and every aspect of the printer settings, and this helps me to generate high-quality documents daily.

Source: http://knol.google.com/

0 comments: