Excellent Assistance Helped Me from Losing a Deal!

It was a Friday night, with only one more day left for my presentation. It was quite an important day for me as well as for my company. The clients whom I was going to give the presentation were going to give us a big contract. I was done with all my research and was all set to give the presentation. The only thing left was the print-out of my presentation papers. I was tensed as this was the time I need to show my expertise and most of all it would open several doors for my company.

I connected my laptop to an HP printer in order to take the print-out of my presentation. I inserted the paper into the printer and set all the instructions on it. I felt a bit relaxed and sat on my couch. In just about a minute, a pop-up appeared on my laptop screen. I had no idea as to what happened to it. I tried to switch-off the printer many times but nothing changed. I was getting frustrated by seeing that HP printer. Suddenly I remembered something and called my elder brother. Earlier, he told me about some technicians who can resolve this problem in no time.


I took the number from him and called those professionals at that instant only. My call was received by a lady. I told her my problem that I was facing. She seemed to be confident enough with the resolution of that problem. She asked me for the remote access on my laptop and I followed the instructions. Within few minutes, she did magic on my laptop and printer. There was a small amount that I had to pay for their services. I am thankful to those technicians who did troubleshooting on my printer. Then, I went back to my home with the print-out of my presentation.


The author, David Warner is a 55 year old man who is working in New Jersey as a Senior Marketing Manager. He needs to handle all the major accounts of the company. Recently, he was taking a print-out of one of his documents from an HP printer but he just got a blank white paper from the printer. Thus, he needed some technical assistance for the same.


Source: http://www.ideamarketers.com/

0 comments: