Amazing Tech support for HP Laptop

Last week I purchased a new hp laptop loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium. The vendor offered me one year of complete warranty for any software and hardware issues. The motive behind was to remain connected with my businesses being away from office or home.

The very next day I was travelling. In fact I was going to California for some business deal. However due to bad climatic condition the airplane landed in between at a local army runway. As per the instructions of the aviation department, the journey was postponed till the weather became favorable. I was very upset, as the meeting was very crucial for me.

But there was no way out. I restarted my laptop to e-mail a file regarding the deal to the chairperson of the meeting. I was completely shocked, as I was not getting access to the file. The file was in a Microsoft Excel sheet. It was showing errors again and again whenever I tried. I called on the vendor number and the hp support number but couldn’t get access to those. I was really regretting about getting this laptop. For a short time, I shut my eyes. I whispered oh! God help me. I then called up my friend’s number. He suggested me a laptop support provider. I called up on the toll free number, and in no time I was connected to a technician. He took complete details about the laptop problem. He asked for the remote access, as I was helpless I went along him. In a short time he diagnosed the entire security settings. He told me that the file is infected with viruses and malware. He took a few minutes to remove all malicious threats from the machine and configured the firewall settings for the laptop data protection. He informed me that the problem has been fixed and that I need to restart the machine after the call. The technician introduced me with the various services of the company regarding laptop support. These included laptop driver support, antivirus support, support for operating system and many more.

As soon as the troubleshooting was over I restarted the machine. It was booting extremely fast and I was able to access the excel file without any error. I delivered the file as an e-mail attachment. I felt relaxed and as I sat on the couch I started the Windows media player with my favorite song. I don’t know when I lost consciousness and fall asleep. The next morning when I woke up, I realized that hardly 15 minutes were left for the departure of my flight.

Source: http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/computers/amazing-tech-support-for-hp-laptop.html

0 comments: