The tech support guy saved my Acer laptop!

Hi everyone, I am Christina. I am writing this blog to particularly thank a tech support firm that helped me fix my Acer laptop problem.

It was my birthday. My uncle gifted me an Acer laptop. Something that I had always dreamt of- My own personal laptop. Wow! My happiness knew no bounds. This was the best birthday present I had ever received. Immediately after finishing my birthday celebrations I glued to my laptop. For the next few days I totally lost all connections with the outside world. I was enjoying the company of laptop and did not wanted anybody to disturb me. Just a week had passed and my laptop started giving troubles. The screen showed a message of thermal overheating and shut itself off. I somehow felt that this might have been caused because of the excessive use. I called up a local repair shop to find out if they could help me in resolving my problem. They said that my laptop needed to be sent to a service station and their service charges were also quite high. I was totally disheartened. After trying the numbers of few other local service stations, I finally decided to seek the help of my brother. He told me that now-a-days we have tech support firms that can remotely access our computers and fix all the issues through just a phone call or through chat.

I immediately went to a cyber café, and in a short while I found information about a particular company that provided tech support. I went through various testimonials where I found that this tech firm actually solved many computer-related problems and are also capable of solving my problem. I took down the number and came back home. I called that number to confirm if they provide support for Acer laptops. A very friendly voice answered my call. She told me that they definitely provided tech support for Acer computers. I was relaxed. A burden seemed to have been taken off my shoulders. I detailed her about my problem. She heard my problem patiently and guided be through simple steps. By following those simple steps my problem was solved. I felt blessed. I would like to thank the tech support firm for bringing back the smile on my face.

Source: http://www.ideamarketers.com/

0 comments: