Now, all is well in my office and home with support for Acer laptop

Hi, I'm Headley, working as an accounts manager with a public limited company in California. I use my Acer laptop to work from anywhere through remote access to the office network. Last month, I upgraded operating system in my laptop and switched to Windows 7 from Windows XP. A phone call came to me after one day of this upgradation for making a video conferencing with one accountant working in a Texas branch of my company. The issue for the conferencing was related to some missing cash. I was not in office so tried to make contact with that branch to do the job through my laptop but failed to make a connection. This was because some features were different in Windows 7 than Windows XP and the drivers have to be updated.

I was far away from my office feeling helpless. The time was running and I have to solve the issue. I was feeling too much stress in my mind and at this moment decided not to lose my patience and decided to call up a company that can provide tech support for Acer computer, to help me fix the issue. I had a number of a company that was specializing in providing online tech support for Acer laptop. I immediately dialed on the number and soon my call was attended by a technician.

Jacob, on the other side assisted me to get out of this stress and install new version of Acer laptop drivers to upgrade my laptop that can facilitate video conferencing. He asked me some questions about the messages that I was getting on laptop screen and guided me to install new drivers in 5-6 simple steps that facilitated video conferencing. Though, I have some knowledge about installation of drivers but having a verbal guidance, actually did wonder. You may call it unbelievable but it's true, now I can make a video conferencing with anyone of my accounts team member working anywhere. I thank Jacob for all the quick tech support for Acer laptop, making it possible for me to use my laptop in a new way.

Source: http://www.ideamarketers.com/

0 comments: