I Impressed My Boss Through Optimized Printing! Thanks to Printer Support

My job can literally be in the firing line if I do not impress my boss with the most random idea that is available in the market. The thing is that, as an employee in an advertising agency we have to be the first one to deliver a creative idea of the product, before anyone else in the market gets it. Well there was one situation where, I was to have a meeting with a client to present him with the latest billboard images and colorful photography for his products, and what do you know? My boss was to be present at the meeting.

Just three hours before the meeting I thought of taking the print outs for the planned lay out of the clients brand images. To my utmost dismay the laser printer developed a snag. I rushed to call the office technician, but he was busy in another task. Those really infuriated me, as my next promotion all depended on this presentation. Then, I thought of calling for printer support. I immediately searched for information for my wireless printer and in no time dialed in the numbers and reached the printer support.

The voice at the other end of the phone eased my frustration by assuring me that the troubleshooting of the printer problem will be complete before the presentation. I did not have the drivers for configuring the printer problem, but to my avail the technician manage to download the drivers for printer setup and installation. I was very much impressed by the level of professionalism through which the technician was handling the printer maintenance despite the anxiety that I was under in.

It was just half an hour before the presentation, and I finally saw the green light go on the printer. I took the first print out just to ensure myself that the level of quality was there in the pages, so as to be in confidence that there was no problem with the quality of the print outs.

So, finally the presentation took place, I showed the client his product banners and photographs. To my avail the clients was exhilarated and decided to hand over the advertising campaign to my company.



Source:
http://www.zimbio.com/

0 comments: