A tech support expert became my lucky mascot after repairing my ASUS laptop

I am a wildlife photographer by profession. For my photo shoots I have to be on my toes all the time. Recently I was on an outdoor photo shoot when I suddenly received a call from my office. It was my boss on the other side. He wanted me to mail him some pictures that were supposed to be printed in the upcoming issue of our magazine. As this was very urgent, I did not waste a single minute. Putting all my work on a halt, I immediately returned to my resort in the forest and switched on my ASUS laptop. But to my surprise, the moment I turned the power on, a green light flashed for a second and then the laptop automatically shut down. I tried taking the battery out. But again when I turned it on, the same thing happened. I tried it for several times, but in vain. I was afraid as the photographs needed to be sent on an urgent basis, and I was far off from any local connectivity. I was going hysteric with every passing minute. It was a very frustrating situation. I had been using my laptop from past two years but had never encountered any problem like this. The thought of losing all the important files from my laptop terrified me. I again called up my boss and explained him that I need somebody who can provide me support for ASUS computer. He helped me out by giving a number of that tech support firm that provided support for ASUS computers.

I dialed the number. My call was answered by a technician named Jeffy. She was quite humble and polite. She asked me to brief me the entire problem. The tech expert quickly recognized the cause. She asked me to follow some simple steps and soon my problem was resolved. With the help of this tech support firm, I was not only able to send photographs to my office, but I also received the ‘Best Photographer of the Month' award. I owe this award to the tech firm that helped me during my toughest time.

Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/

0 comments: